Help
United States of America
From New York City to Yosemite National Park, the United States has something to entice every type of traveller, with each of its 50 states having something unique to offer. Discover what from our community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Articles

I'm searching for Pet-friendly hotels in New York City. Any recommendations?

Hi travelers, I'm searching for Pet-friendly hotels in New York City for a couple of days. My dog is quite big (rottweiler) but he is too sweet. Any recommendations?

I'm searching for Pet-friendly hotels in New York City. Any recommendations_
Rufina by Indigo Traveler
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

Experienced New York Helicopter Tour

I finally decided to book a helicopter tour in Newyork after dreaming about it for a while. It's quite costly. Even the most basic tour packages run well over $250 per person and usually only last 20 minutes (occasionally there are really great deals...

Experienced New York Helicopter Tour Experienced New York Helicopter Tour
  • 2 replies
  • 15 likes

Does anyone have experience traveling by train from East to West coast USA?

Traveling coast-to-coast across the United States by train is one of my adventure dreams. Any recommendations from you guys? When is the best time to do it and how much it costs for the trip?

• 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Visit the whispering gallery in Grand Central Station

Inside grand central station there is a point outside the oyster bar and restaurant which a unique architectural feature. If you an another person stand in diagonally opposite corners, facing into the corner, and talk the other person will be able to...

Want to climb the Statue of Liberty? Book early!

It is possible to climb to the top of the statue of liberty ( up to the crown, the flame is closed ). However you need to book in advance as places are limited and sell out weeks ahead of time. Be aware that the inside the statue is very cramped, and...

Catch the Staten Island Ferry for a free way to see the Statue of Liberty

The staten island ferry travels regularly from downtown NYC to Staten Island. It's free to use, and the route takes you close to the statue of liberty allowing you to grab some great photos. Be aware that a lot of people take advantage of this, and s...

Visit ground zero, look out for the white roses

Ground zero, the site where the twin towers previously stood, is an emotional place to visit. To see the size of the monuments filling the foundations of the buildings. Around the edge is the name of every person who died during the attack ( includin...

Find some peace on the high line

The high line is an abandoned raised train line in Chelsea that has been converted into a nature walk. Plants that were both planted, or established themselves naturally. The route is relatively peaceful being above the hustle and bustle of the stree...