Help
Travel Discussions
Join our Travel Discussions forum and discover or give advice of your own on everything journey-related. From recommendations to practical questions, our community is here for all your travelling needs.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Articles

📸 Photo Challenge: Look back on 2022 & share your best travel memories!

2022 is slowly coming to an end, which means that it’s the perfect time to think back on all the travel memories you created and inspire fellow travellers with your best photos of this year. Where did you go? What was your favourite destination of th...

154355519.jpeg
wesv by Community Manager
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

How to use Travel Discussions?

Travel Discussions is a forum dedicated for general travel inquiries and questions related to countries we currently do not have present on the forum. Here are some examples of questions, but not limited to, that are better suited in Travel Discussio...

GettyImages-1152307610.jpg
ira by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

PUNTA CANA: best value for money?

What would you advise in Punta Cana as the best price-service relation? so in the tourist center and near the beach. and with nice price.

1 semaine a Copan Honduras

A part les ruines mayas que voir autour de COPA Honduras.Nous y sejournerons 1 semaine en fevrier 2019.Merci pour vos tuyaux .

How nard

Is it very difficult to get a passport these days? I would really like to take a look at the attached document of my assumption is that I have a new phone is.

How nard

Tax Invoice

Moksh Holiday Home Resort Add Tax in Billing but they are not give me invoice multytime I call him but they are not receive call. They are fraud for me.

Luxembourg in two days

I'm going to Luxembourg for a couple of days, what should I visit?

Visitar Villarrobledo..Jaen

Lugares de interes para visitar en Villarrobledo o cercanías para hacer en 3 dias

Dogs allowed

When booking and the ad says dogs allowed but there maybe a charge contact the accommodation and ask the price for the dog as it can be quite expensive