Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Morrocan SIM cards

joycerousselot
Orange Traveler

Any advice on Moroccan SIM cards to avoid using roaming?

5 BEST ANSWERS

J__Robinson
Turquoise Traveler

I use Inwi whenever I travel to Morocco. 8 times in the last 5 years. I have been throughout the country and did not have problems with the reception.

Their package prices are good too for both short and long stays.

But other providers are good too

View answer in original post

Andrea_Mario_Padedda
Magenta Traveler

At the airport there are always some kiosks where you can buy a sim card. I suggest Orange or Inwi.

Peter_Isotow
Magenta Traveler

On arrival there is a orange phone desk for 10e u can buy 10gb data SIM card works brilliantly!

Adnane_Maaloum_-_Communit
Pioneer Ambassador
Pioneer Ambassador

Hey Joy,

Just avoid buying Sim cards from the airport, too expensive, you can get it from Inwi Shop in Gueliz the new town. They have good packages, but their service quality recently been down and got many negative feedback, 

good day,

Adnane Maaloum

The price at the airport is the same.

3 Weeks ago I arrived at Casa airport and my Inwi numbers were expired, so I bought a new package incl. SIM right there at the airport. The price is the same, it's not more expensive.

7 replies 7

J__Robinson
Turquoise Traveler

I use Inwi whenever I travel to Morocco. 8 times in the last 5 years. I have been throughout the country and did not have problems with the reception.

Their package prices are good too for both short and long stays.

But other providers are good too

La_br_
Magenta Traveler

We are currently using a Maroc telecom SIM which we bought at Marrakesh airport. 10GB for 100MAD. It has been good for us.

Hi and thanks.  Could you possibly give me the name of the company, please?

Andrea_Mario_Padedda
Magenta Traveler

At the airport there are always some kiosks where you can buy a sim card. I suggest Orange or Inwi.

Peter_Isotow
Magenta Traveler

On arrival there is a orange phone desk for 10e u can buy 10gb data SIM card works brilliantly!

Adnane_Maaloum_-_Communit
Pioneer Ambassador
Pioneer Ambassador

Hey Joy,

Just avoid buying Sim cards from the airport, too expensive, you can get it from Inwi Shop in Gueliz the new town. They have good packages, but their service quality recently been down and got many negative feedback, 

good day,

Adnane Maaloum

The price at the airport is the same.

3 Weeks ago I arrived at Casa airport and my Inwi numbers were expired, so I bought a new package incl. SIM right there at the airport. The price is the same, it's not more expensive.